Teeth are made to help you Chew, Speak and Smile. If you are missing a tooth or teeth, mouth shifts and makes the face look older. Fortunately with the advances in dentistry has made missing teeth replacement easy and effective. And at Value Smiles we are making replacement of missing teeth Affordable.
Value Smiles offers three options for missing teeth. Each option has its own advantages and limitations and we propose all the possible options based on your needs and the discounted price we offer and let you make an informed decision.
When tooth are not replaced soon after the loss makes other teeth drift out of their position and this changes how you bite and also increases the chance of dental decay and gum diseases.
Implants are the Posts that are placed in the upper or lower jaw bone which acts as anchor replacing the tooth. Almost all the implants are made of Titanium, a very light material and compatible to the human body. This Implants can be used to replace one tooth or multiple teeth as a bridge or the whole upper or lower teeth. Implants provide excellent stability and is a great option, so discuss with our dentists at Value Smiles to see if it is the best option.
Things to consider when choosing Dental Implants
1. Implant placement requires a surgery.
2. Patients should be in good overall health.
3. Patients should have enough bone support
4. Smoking is a big no no for Implant surgery
5. Some Chronic illnesses can also effect the implant success.
Dental bridge is a fixed restoration where it is cemented to the anchor teeth on either side of the missing tooth or teeth. This replacement option takes two or three visits. First visit is for preparation and an impression and second visit is for cementation. Impression will be sent to the lab and made with porcelain or porcelain and metal.
Things to consider when choosing fixed dental bridges
1. Requires preparation of teeth next to the missing tooth or teeth.
2. Costs less than an implant but more than a removable partial denture.
3. Cleaning under the bridge takes some extra effort.
REMOVABLE PARTIAL DENTURES
Partial dentures replace some teeth and called complete dentures when replaces all the teeth in the jaw. Partial dentures have a plastic base and a clasp to hook on to the other teeth. Some partial dentures are solely made of plastic called Acrylic and some made with a combination of Acrylic and Metal. New partial dentures are made with Valplast or Duraflex, which are made with different materials.
Value Smiles offer all the types of partial dentures and at discounted price. We never charge for lab bill and the fee which give includes all the lab bills.
Things to consider when choosing Removable Partial Denture
1. Less stable than the above two options
2. Sometimes can be uncomfortable
3. As the appliance is removable, it can be lost or broken.
4. Requires removal for cleaning and at night time.
5. Longevity is lower than other options
Talk to our dentists at Value Smiles and we will answer all your questions and help you in making a decision in choosing the best replacement option for your situation.